We have reserved economic lodging at nearby hostels and a hotel.
Should you want to use a room from this block please fill and email the form as indicated in it, (download in pdf format).
We want to point out a few indications for the various hotels booked for the conference:
- Hotel Ibis Budget Madrid Centro Las Ventas: Calle Siena 10, paralela con Alcala 271, HOTEL 1, 28027 MADRID (you can find this address in google maps through this link). In order to avoid possible confussions, please remember the precise details of this hotel; notice that there are other hotels in the area with names that may resemble this one. Please be aware.The hotel is placed litterally 2 minutes away walking from the subway Metro station "El Carmen", (Line 5 -green-). You may also reach the bullfighting arena and subway metro station "Las Ventas" (Line 5 -green-) walking 10 minutes down Alcalá Street.
- By subway (Metro) and local bus: if you plan to move by subway, it is better to buy a 10 "metrobus" ticket:
|Metro Zone A, EMT and ML1 (Metrobús) ticket||12,20 €|
The first time you buy it, you will have to add 2.5€ for the electronic card. Keep it: next times you may recharge it with 10 more trips by 12.20€. With one trip you will be able to travel through Madrid A Metro zone or take a Madrid A zone local bus (however switching from Metro to bus, or viceversa, will cost you one extra trip). Finally, it is worth mentioning that, if you come or go to the airport by Metro, you will have to add an additional "airport supplement" of 3€.
RETURNING TO THE AIRPORT:
For your trip back, we propose several itineraries to reach the Madrid Barajas airport. Please check your departure terminal since Terminal 4 is a little far away from Terminals 1-2-3. Still, there are free shuttles between them, which take less than 15 minutes.
We now provide you with various alternatives depending on whether you leave from El Carmen Metro station area or Moncloa Metro station area:
- Departure from El Carmen area:
To the airport T4:
- To airport T4 (quickest options): L5(green) Metro to Canillejas and then 827(green) bus to the airport T4.
- To airport T4 (next-to-quickest option): L5(green) Metro to Canillejas and then 200(blue) bus to the airport T4.
- To airport T4 (slowest but simplest): L5(green) Metro to Diego de León, then L6(gray) Metro to Nuevos Ministerios and then L8(pink) Metro to the airport.T4
To the airport T1-T2-T3
- To airport T1-T2-T3 (quickest option): L5(green) Metro to Canillejas and then 200(blue) bus to the airport T1-t2-t3.
- To airport T1-T2-T3 (slowest but simplest): L5(green) Metro to Diego de León, then L6(gray) Metro to Nuevos Ministerios and then L8(pink) Metro to the airport.T1-T2-T3
- Departure from Moncloa area:
To the airport T4: L6(gray) Metro to Nuevos Ministerios and then L8(pink) Metro to the airport.T4
To the airport T1-T2-T3: L6(gray) Metro to Nuevos Ministerios and then L8(pink) Metro to the airport.T1-T2-T3
In case you are departing very early or late, please check the Metro opening hours and the train frequency.